Frequently Asked Questions - Free Trials
There are two factors which influence issuing a free trial:
1) Your phone number must show up on call display
2) A free trial must not already have been issued to your phone number.
We try to be fair as much as we can, that's why we limit the free trial membership to one per household. However, if you want to enjoy FonoChat, we have a special offer of 50% off for new users. If you want to know more about this special offer call our friendly Customer service 24/7 at 1-800-410-3535 or use your credit card to Buy Now.
Yes, as long as you're calling from a digital mobile phone, you can get a free trial. If your mobile phone does not show its number on call display, you can try to dial *82 before dialing your local number.
The best way to try our system before buying a membership is to get a free trial membership, which is issued to people who call FonoChat for first time. It takes only one minute and our system will automatically issue your free trial without having you speaking to anyone in our frienldy Customer Serive center. When calling us, just follow the easy instruction and you will be enjoying FonoChat very soon. Get your local number.
No, you can only use your free trial account from the phone you used to sign up for the trial. New free trial accounts will not be issued to a phone number that has previously been issued one.
800 numbers are for paid members only. Free trials cannot be used on 800 numbers. You must call the local area number nearest you. Long distance charges may apply. Find your local number.
Your free trial may not work if:
1) Someone has already used a free trial from your number before.
2) The system cannot read your phone number on call display. You can try to dial *82 to display your phone number before you call FonoChat.
3) There is no time left in the membership.
4) It has been more than 7 days since your free trial was issued.