FonoChat Guidelines - Have Fun Respectfully
FonoChat wants our Latino callers to always have fun when they call, so here are ways to make sure everyone has a good time together. Show the men/ladies you are chatting with that you are someone who creates a good experience for yourself and others. Thanks amigos and amigas for following our guidelines:
- FonoChat is for callers 18 years and older.
- Clearly state your gender in your bio so the opposite sex can find you!
- Your greeting message should feature YOU speaking. Let callers hear the warmth and personality in your voice.
- There’s an English room and a Spanish room – whichever room you enter, speak in that language.
- There’s a lot you can learn about the hotties you talk to without crossing the line –there’s no need to infringe on privacy rights, property rights, or any other rights.
- FonoChat is for fun and flirting, not soliciting. You’re here to offer what makes you a great person; not to solicit goods, services, funds or advertising.
- FonoChat likes talk that makes your face red from blushing, not anger. We don’t tolerate any harassment or offensive behavior. This means no obscene, offensive, abusive, racist, slanderous, or defamatory speech.
- We want to make sure you have a good and safe time! Make sure your greeting doesn’t include your identifying information, such as: email or home addresses, social media usernames, websites or telephone numbers.